Sunday, April 15, 2012

I got a Blogger Appreciation Award!

RULES FOR THE BLOGGER APPRECIATION AWARD

1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following questions (down below...)
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many reader/commenter/supporters/followers as you'd like.
4. Let the blogger know that you've just awarded them, either through comment, email, tweet.


Hi lovely readers! I am glad to tell all of you that Julia of Jewelsofbeauty (click on the link to open her page) has awarded me and 2 other lovely bloggers the Blogger Appreciation Award. I really feel that my blog is appreciated by people and the thought of all my readers reading the thoughts and ideas that I put in my blog gives me so much happiness and keeps me going. Thank you Julia!

Julia (@_JuliaChiara) is a dreamer and she inspires people by using her talent and showing her humility and kindness to her readers. I've read a lot of her blog posts and I could tell all of you that her personality is equally beautiful as her appearance.  I love genuine and inspiring people. Oh, what else can I say other than "She is beautiful"?

So, going back to the award. Upon receiving the Blogger Appreciation Award, the awardee (the recipient) have some questions to answer:

1. How long have you been blogging?

I have been blogging since 26th September 2011. So that's about 7 months now. :)

 

2. What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?

I started blogging because I got hooked in watching Youtube videos and reading my favourite YT makeup gurus' blogs. Their blogs were really good that I just read kept on reading them everyday, over and over. (LOL, If you would give me a quiz about their blog, I would definitely get 100% correct:). I got really inspired to create my own blog so that I could also share my passion for anything beauty and fashion related to everyone.

 

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?

I usually follow/read beauty and fashion related blogs and I casually read travel/lifestyle blogs too. Artsy-type ones.

 

4. What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?

As a blogger on my blog, I would like to gain more knowledge in the topics that I write about so that I could continue writing more blog posts! :)



Now, I would like to share the honour and award the Blogger Appreciation Award to the following beautiful bloggers:




Thanks once again! Much love! <3


xoxo,

Pascaley

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Thank you so much doll! :) I really appreciate this im sorry I won't get to blog about it soon enough but I promise I will, I'm quite busy right now but I'm so grateful for this award! much love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Niki! :) I love your blog btw :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! And thank you so much for passing the wonderful award on to me! It truly means a lot! I'm going to bed now, but I will definitely include this in my post tomorrow! =). I enjoyed reading your lovely answers, dear <3.


    <3jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jo! Your blog's great so you deserve it too! :)) Good night:) lol

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, that was so incredibly sweet of you! I really am completely touched and humbled. You absolutely deserve this award! <3

    ReplyDelete