Hello my dear readers! :) In today's blog post, I will be writing about what I usually bring with me to uni in my everyday school bag! :)
|Love this bag. So useful :)|
Basically, I carry this Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Azur to uni. In my own opinion, it's very convenient to carry this bag. It's not too big and not too small, very versatile (can be used for travel, casual walks outside, office, or school!) because of its design, very light!, it can carry alot of stuff (thus, never full), and it's made of water resistant leather! So it doesn't get wet by Sydney's crazy rains. (Sydney's weather is very unpredictable. When you walk out of your house, it's very sunny. Then after 15 minutes, it will be raining so hard. Crazy.. I know.)
So yeah, here's what I bring to uni (sans the books that I hand-carry):
|My bag is neatly organised thanks to the Beabi Bag organiser!|
1. Bag Organiser
- This bag organiser is from Beabi (I bought it in the Philippines). It's very helpful in organising the small trinkets that I carry. Usually, people put their trinkets in different small cases or just dump it in their bags. This bag organiser have different compartments where you can neatly put your stuff. It's very handy and light!
2. Water Bottle (from my Starbucks collection)
- I always get thirsty and we should hydrate more often so carry a water bottle with me whenever I go out (except when I'm using a smaller bag).
3. Foldable umbrella
- As I've said earlier, the weather in Sydney is very unpredictable especially this year's autumn. So it's better to go out armed with an umbrella. I bought this cute brelly from Morning Glory.
4. My wallet
- NO MONEY KEPT INSIDE. haha!
5. My notebook (for taking notes for my lectures and tutorials)
- The cute notebookwas bought in the Philippines. :)
6. 2012 Planner
- I'm the note-taking kind of person so I always carry small notepads and planners. :)
7. Pens and pencil
- Self-explanatory. :) black for my notes, blue for corrections, and pencil for writing on my precious thick books.
8. Scientific calculator
- For calculating NPVs, loan amortisations, depreciation, revaluation, so on and so forth....................................................................... :)
9. Hair brush
- Haha! Sydney's a windy place. It's good to carry your own brush to keep your hair in place. :)
- Music keeps me company all through out my travel to uni and anywhere.
11. Pocket tissues
- For sniffles :)
- Lol. Lebara mints. I got it from my friend who works at Lebara. :)
13. Blotting paper
- Etude oil blotting sheets. Oily person. 'nuff said.
14. Rosary and small prayer book
- When things don't go in the way you wanted it to be, you only have yourself and your faith with you. (Don't get me wrong, I support and respect everyone's own beliefs.)
15. Lip and cheek tint
- Favourite lip and cheek tint from Tony Moly.
16. My favourite lipstick
- Chanel rouge coco shine 52 Fetiche.
17. Hair clips and disposable hair ties
18. USB flash drive
- It has a name tag (as if people will return it to me if it gets lost).
19. Hand spray
- My favourite hand spray: Hygienix. To get rid of bacteria. hahahaha:))
20. Hand cream
- Crabtree and Evelyn's Citron, Honey, and Coriander hand cream in it's pocket size.
This blog post is inspired by the WHAT'S IN MY BAG (TAG). Responses are supposed to be on videos but I'm blogging about it and I'll be happy to see what's in yours! I'm tagging everyone! :)) Have a nice day ya'll!