Monday, February 6, 2012

Random drawing

Hey guys! I have arrived in Sydney around 3 days ago and since then, I've been enjoying the weather here. It's a bit "autumn"-ish now so I really enjoyed staying home, lying down, and being all cozy with the pillows and the blanket, plus the hot chocolate drink every afternoon. I have also made time to draw again! It's been a long time since I've drawn. I feel that I have not practiced my talent lately. So, when I was in the Philippines, I bought stuff that are necessary for drawing. And, the other day, I decided to draw again.

"Eiffel Tower" 5/02/2012
I usually look up something online and try to draw it. I'm amazed it turned out to be good. 
 *------------*+*------------*+*------------*+*------------*+*------------*
"Me?" 6/02/2012
I suppose that's me. :) incomplete though

*------------*+*------------*+*------------*+*------------*+*------------*

credits to the original owner
I looked up "Scenery drawings" on Google and I found this very interesting drawing. I tried to draw it as well.

Outlining!!

Still outlining but adding some shades

almost done! Just adding some final touches.

and, Voila!!
*------------*+*------------*+*------------*+*------------*+*------------*

 So what do you guys think? :)



Lots of love,
Pascaley

No comments:

Post a Comment